We can't get enough of our food and dream about it.
Come back every 2 weeks, and we'll share our different recipes with you.
What you can do with your recipes book?
- Idea 1: Punch holes and ring bind it.
- Idea 2: Keep it in a folder.
- Idea 3: Frame it up.
- Idea 4: Stick it on your wall.
- Idea 5: Magnet on your fridge.
- Bind it into a book!
How to Make The Apartment's Cookbook
Things You'll Need:
Ruler, Scissors/Cutter Knife, Glue, Cookbook Cover, Printed Recipes.
- Firstly, collect 8-10 of The Apartment recipes. Print out the recipes and cookbook cover on A4 paper. (to get vibrant colours, you can print on inkjet paper which can be found at any computer store)
- Then, cut out the white border with scissors/cutter knife and fold the pages
- After that, apply some glue at the back of the paper and stick the pages side by side (see pic).
- Keep repeating the previous steps and stick all the pages together.
- Lastly, stick the cover on the outside (see pic) and voila, your lovely
The Apartment Cookbook is ready!